## WHO WE ARE
Measurecare, LLC is a health IT startup focused on developing mobile and web solutions.
We are developing applications to improve communication, collaboration, and quality assurance initiatives for healthcare organizations.
We use industry leading development technologies to build the next generation of web & mobile applications for healthcare.
We are currently seeking motivated candidates to join our growing team.
We are looking for a self-motivated software engineering intern who is seeking meaningful experience with leading-edge web/mobile development technologies. Candidates must be willing to learn and work in a startup environment.
• Do you want to learn how to create a mobile and/or web application?
• Do you want to learn how to write a secure application with JWT?
• Do you want to learn how to set up/configure/program with MongoDB, CouchDB, PostgreSQL, and MySQL databases in a multi-cluster environment?
• Do you want to learn how to build an enterprise web service with Nginx or Apache with a load balance system?
• Do you want to learn how to write a scalable web application framework with Node.JS?
This is not just an internship opportunity to pad your resume.
This is a unique real-world work experience. You will learn and apply all of the latest development framework and programming languages in an exciting startup environment.
You can work in remote (off-site) and flexible hours. We may meet once a week in person to sync & update the progress and for a team event. Most of meetings are done using Skype and online chat.
We are a small startup team and we like to have fun.
We believe that "If it is not fun, why do it?"
## REQUIREMENTS / SKILL SETS
• Knowledge of AngularJS and Jquery
• Knowledge of Bootstrap and/or CSS3
• Knowledge of HTML
• Some knowledge in Nodejs, SailsJs, MeteorJS is a huge plus
• Must know how to have FUN
## CORE TEAM PROFILES
Jin Park MD
CEO / Co-Founder
• Interventional Radiologist at Northside Hospital
• Physician Partner at Northside Radiology Associates
• BS EE/CS Engineering Degree at MIT
CTO / Co-Founder
• Sr Application Developer at IBM
• Sr System Architect Turner Broadcasting System
• Sr Mobile Application Developer at Turner Broadcasting System
• Sr Software Engineer at Yahoo Inc
• Frontend Software Developer II at Careerbuilder Inc.
• Vice President at iStar
• Sr Audit Manager at Windham Brannon