PACE (http://pace.gatech.edu/) needs several students for software testing work, including acceptance test and performance evaluation. Besides, we have software development work (Python, bash, Spark) some times. We also needs to use container ( Docker, singularity) in a couple of months. It is a hourly paid position. Work schedule is flexible. Work environment is very friendly:)
What you can learn from this job:
* Git and version control,
* Software compilation and license,
* Linux operation system working knowledge,
* Programming (Python, bash or your favorite language),
* Software testing methods,
* Containers, like docker, singularity, etc.
* Team work and time management.
U.S. citizenship or green card holder is required for this position.
If you are interested, pleas submit your resume and/or cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to contact Dr. Zhang by email if you have any questions.
About supervisor: http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~nzhang308/NellieGT.htm