At Publicis.Sapient, we enable our clients to thrive in Next and to create business value through expert strategies, customer-centric experience design, and world class product engineering. The future of business is disrupting, transforming, platforming, and becoming digital to the core. We are looking for people who have the courage to start their career by breaking out of what has always been to go do what will be. If you have an optimism that says there is no limit to what we can achieve in this exciting time, then we should talk. Our work is fueled by challenging boundaries, multidisciplinary collaboration, highly agile teams, and the power of the newest technologies and platforms. Our people thrive because of the belief that it’s both our privilege and responsibility to usher our clients and the world into Next. We’re seeking those deeply-skilled, bold, collaborative, flexible, and who want to reimagine the way the world works to help businesses improve the daily lives of people, the world. This is the place to build your career.
As an Associate Software Development Engineer, you’ll be working on an agile team with other passionate, driven, and talented people to create innovative solutions for our clients. Our environment and culture fosters growth and presents exciting opportunities to hone your skills in business and problem solving. You will be responsible for software from idea to code to test to operations. You will make an impact on our clients directly through your work, and will see your ideas become reality. You will build your technical skills, expand your collaborative methods, and grow your leadership talent.
Responsibilities may include several of the following:
• Assisting in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, and estimates
• Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards
• Collaborating with experience designers, strategists, client partners, and clients on the product
• Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
• Packaging and supporting deployment of releases
• Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems
• Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget
• Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software
• Less than 1 year of professional work experience
• Strong software engineering proficiency in the following, along with supporting math and science skills:
o Platforms including public and private clouds, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
o Patterns and frameworks such as DevOps, microservices, APIs, ReactJS, AngularJS, 12-Factor, and more
o Data platforms (NoSQL, graph, relational, etc)
• Internship or cooperative education experience in your field of study
• Proven leadership experience and capability, as demonstrated through organizations outside of your core university curriculum
• Experience working on teams to solve problems, as demonstrated through internships, cooperative education, and senior-level university projects
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Always learning, passion for making, and constantly improving
• Open-minded, inclusive, and appreciative of the views and perspectives of others
• Eager to travel and see new things (frequent overnight and occasional overseas travel is required)
Learning is part of our DNA. As an organization, we promote self-learning and the continuous development of yourself and others. We offer plenty of opportunities to build critical core consulting skills and learn new technologies. In addition to that you will be given the chance to support the growth of others as part of your own journey by becoming part of our ever-growing learning ecosystem, in which everyone is both a producer and consumer of learning.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field, and/or equivalent military experience
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis.Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.
To be fully considered for this role, please submit your information through our website. We will be reviewing applicants on a rolling basis. https://sapient.avature.net/pscampus