The Network Dynamics Lab at Georgia Tech is looking for a creative, driven student to join our team working part-time to develop an augmented reality mobile application. The application development will be in collaboration with the Living Building at Georgia Tech (https://livingbuilding.gatech.edu/). The goal of the application is to enable building occupants to visualize the Living Building’s sustainable features and actual performance through augmented reality techniques on a mobile app. We are looking for a qualified programmer to develop this application for mobile devices in iOS.
- Previous experience building at least 3 mobile applications (iOS development is a plus)
- Experience with Augmented Reality application development
- Ability/interest in communicating technical information to lay users
- Passion for sustainable design/green buildings
- Both undergrad and graduate students are encouraged to apply
Must be available to work at least 10 hours per week for the Spring 2019 semester. Opportunity to continue working with the Network Dynamics Lab during the Summer 2019 on the same project.