Rimidi is a platform that helps healthcare organizations manage their chronically ill populations. We combine software, devices, education, and other programs to implement the full spectrum of connected care, giving doctors the tools they need to improve outcomes. We are hiring for an entry-level position on the Rimidi product team.
- At least a Bachelor's degree in engineering, mathematics, computer science.
- Experience with API development.
- Experience with OAuth2 preferred.
- Familiarity with FHIR (Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources) data standard preferred.
- Passionate about healthcare.
- Demonstrated problem solver.
- Execute integration projects between Rimidi software platform and Rimidi connected care devices.
- Improve upon existing integration infrastructure between Rimidi and Hospital IT systems.
- Manage projects related to data analysis, data validation.
- Develop processes to streamline and/or automate operational tasks.
- Design and develop medical software modules to be used by clinicians across the country.