- CS 1331 must be completed with an “A” or “B” before applying for the Minor in Computing & Devices
- In order to be accepted into the CS minor program, you must have a minimum of 48 credit hours remaining (not including CS 1331 and required minor coursework) in your major degree requirements, as seat availability in CS classes is limited
- Only CS courses are included in the minor
- All courses must be completed with a letter-grade of “C” or better
- 9 hours must be 3000/4000 level
- Course prerequisites are not a part of the minor; it is the student’s responsibility to account for all required prerequisites understanding that they are also subject to change.
- No Special Problems or Internship coursework may be used towards any CS minor
- Computational Media, Electrical Engineering, and Computer Engineering majors cannot minor in Computing & Devices
CS 1331 is the prerequisite course for the minor, i.e. must be taken but not included in the 17-18 hours
- CS 2110 Computer Organization and Programming, 4
- CS 2200 Computer Systems and Networks, 4
- CS 3251 Computer Networking I, 3
- CS 3651 Prototyping Intelligent Appliances, 4 OR Pick 1 CS 3000/4000 level course from one of the elective or required categories in the Devices Thread, 3
- Pick 1 from Devices in the Real World (below):
- CS 3630 Robotics and Perception, 3
- CS 4261 Mobile Applications and Services for Converged Networks, 3
- CS 4605 Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing, 3
Total hours to receive minor: 17 -18 hours
For Phase I & II registration questions, please visit our Registration Information page.
All courses are not consistently offered. See http://www.cc.gatech.edu/three-year-course-outline.