Declaration of a Minor - Policies and Eligibility:
- Must be in good academic standing
- Must have successfully completed CS 1301/1315/1371 with a grade of “B” or higher
- Must have successfully completed CS 1331 with a grade of “B” or higher
- Must have a minimum of 48 credit hours remaining (not including CS 1331 and required minor coursework) in your major degree requirements, as seat availability in CS courses is limited
- A student with a Discrete Math major may not select the Theory thread, ECE students may not select Information Internetworks nor the Devices thread, and Industrial Engineering majors may not select Computational Data Analysis.
- Please complete the Application for a Minor form found here before your meeting.
- Please complete the Undergraduate Change of Minor form found here before your meeting.
- Applications and Change of Minor forms for Spring 2018 are due by 5:00 pm on March 2nd.