Declaration of a Minor - Policies and Eligibility:
- Must be in good academic standing
- Must have successfully completed CS 1301 or CS 1315 or CS 1371 with a grade of “B” or higher
- Must have successfully completed CS 1331 with a grade of “B” or higher
- Must have a minimum of 48 credit hours remaining (not including CS 1331 and required minor coursework) in your major degree requirements, as seat availability in CS courses is limited
- A student with a Discrete Math major may not select the Theory thread, ECE students may not select Information Internetworks nor the Devices thread, and Industrial Engineering majors may not select Computational Data Analysis
Fall interest meeting dates will be posted prior to Phase II.