The ISG+IRT/JIM System: Quick Tour - Demonstration On-Line
As of September 20th, 2000
Sony Corp / Georgia Tech
- What is the ISG+IRT/JIM System ?
- Infopipes for Information Flow-Centric Applications
- Design of the Infopipe for XML Processing
- Infopipes Execution Support
- Infopipes Development Flow using ISG and IRT
- How is the ISG+IRT/JIM System Useful ?
- Image Converter Infopipe with a Palm Device
- How Do You Use the ISG+IRT/JIM System ?
- Hands-on Developing the Message Translator Infopipe
- Step 1: Describe the Infopipe Spec
- Step 2: Use ISG to generate three Java files from the Infopipe Spec
- Step 3: Edit and write their code for the middle method
- Step 4: Compile the java files to class files with javac
- Step 5: Use IRT to execute the Infopipe with its name
You may be also interested in another document,
"The ISG+IRT/JIM System: Demonstration in Photos at the Systems Seminar on August 30th, 2000,"
(*) The second author is partially supported by DARPA under the IT
Expeditions, Ubiquitous Computing, Quorum, ALP, and PCES programs.