Research Centers: Frames of Inquiry
Georgia Tech prides itself on a long history of interdisciplinary work, and GT Computing research centers continue this tradition of reaching across academic boundaries to tackle important problems. The College of Computing provides an intellectual home for centers devoted to both practical and theoretical application, in areas from hardware systems and information security to robotics and human-computer interaction. While based in Computing, each center includes faculty from other Georgia Tech units who work collaboratively with our people in service of common goals.
Also listed to the side are several high-profile research initiatives, typically launched in collaboration with other universities. These typically address more specific challenges—such as building one of the world’s fastest supercomputers.
Centers + Affiliated Institutes
- Algorithms and Randomness Center
- Center for Deliberate Innovation
- Center for Experimental Research in Computer Systems
- GVU Center
- Center for Research into Novel Computing Hierarchies
- Constellations Center for Equity in Computing
- Machine Learning @ Georgia Tech