The Spring 2020 GT Computing Career Fair will be held on Friday, January 17th, 2020. With over 3,000 students on average having attended past career fair events, The College of Computing expects an even greater draw this coming season. This event will be a great opportunity for employers to establish a presence at Georgia Tech while recruiting students for full-time/part-time positions, as well as co-op and internship opportunities at the seasonal College-wide Career Fair.
9AM-10:00AM: Company registration/Set-up/Breakfast
10:30AM: Career Fair Begins!
1:00PM-2:30PM: Lunch ( Event does not break for lunch)
6:00PM: Career Fair Ends
6:00PM-7:30PM: Booth Breakdown
*Beverages, breakfast, lunch and snacks will be provided in the Delta lounge.
The Career Fair will still be in progress during lunch.
- The cost of the Spring GT Computing Career Fair is $1700.
Corporate registration is open HERE. Deadline to register is Tuesday, December 17th, 2019.
** We highly reccommend payment via credit card, we cannot secure your booth until payment is confirmed. **
Subscribe here if you would like to be added to our company recruiter mailing list to ensure you don't miss out.
Registration will be on a first paid, first serve basis.
- Upon completion of career fair registration you will be asked to proceed to our payment portal. Both must be completed in order for registration to be fulfilled and your booth to be reserved. Again, we strongly recommend payment via CC to ensure your spot is confirmed prior to all booths fillings.
- We accept the following forms of payment:
- American Express
Please be mindful of the following cancellation policies:
- Registrations cancelled by November 27th will receive a full refund.
- Registrations cancelled between November 27th and December 17th will receive a partial refund minus a $500 administration fee from your purchase price.
- Registrations cancelled after December 17th are non-refundable.
Location & Amenities
The GT Computing Career Fair will take place at Mercedes Benz Stadium. Directions and parking information for stadium are below.
Each 8x8 booth includes a 6-foot table, 2 chairs and wifi access. Parking, continuous beverages, a hot breakfast, full buffet lunch and afternon snack will be provided for up to 5 recruiters. Access to power can be accommodated at no extra charge with prior notificiation to your event coordinator by January 3rd, 2020.
When shipping your materials please clearly label your packages with your company name and "College of Computing Career Fair" to help identify your materials upon arrival. Shipping labels will be provided in your confirmation email after payment is confirmed. The College of Computing uses an outside vendor, Cherry Convention Services. DO NOT ship packages to the College directly. All materials must be delivered to Cherry Convention no later than Monday, January 6th, 2020 at the following address:
3866 Oakcliff Industrial Court Doraville, GA 30340
ATTN:College of Computing Career Fair, Georgia Tech
C/O: [Company/Your Day at the Career Fair]
All display materials must arrive at Cherry Convention Services no later than Monday, January 6th, 2020. Packages received after Monday, January 6th, 2020 will incur a $250.00 late fee. Packages received after Wednesday, January 8th, 2020 are not guaranteed to be delivered. No freight will be accepted on Saturday or Sunday.
All shipped packages will be located at your booth upon arrival.
Please be sure to consult with your company’s shipping department for return labels for your packages. It will be the responsibility of each company to contact their respective carrier at the end of the day to pick up items that need to be shipped. Packages need to be picked up no later than 7:30 PM day of fair.
Package Drop Off (Prior to Parking):
All exhibitors loading in on Friday will only be able to access the facility via the MBS Loading Dock Gate A starting at 9am. Entry instructions are listed below.
LOADING DOCK INSTRUCTIONS
- Address: 38 Mangum Street NW, Atlanta, GA 30313
- Once you arrive at that corner of Mitchell and Mangum, you will see a construction site on the south side of the street and the stadium on the north side
- Turn north on Mangum (towards the stadium)
- The street will go downhill (like you are going under the stadium)
- Continue downhill and you will see a parking garage on your right (Silver Deck) and the loading dock on your left
If you are delivering with a personal vehicle, you will need to unload at the dock at Gate A and then move your car to the Silver Deck (directly across the street). Your car cannot remain in the loading dock area during set-up.
Parking/ Ride Share Drop Off
All exhibitors can park for free in the Silver Deck ONLY and will enter through loading dock rather than any main entrances.
SILVER DECK INSTRUCTIONS
- Address: 1414 Andrew Young International Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30313
- 2 Entrances to Deck
- Across from Loading Dock off of Mangum Street
- By Falcon off of Andrew Young International Blvd
- Exit the deck by foot on level 1, if taking the elevator, please take elevator to level 2 and walk down ramp and exit to the left to the Loading Dock.
- Enter Loading Dock through Gate A
We encourage all recruiters to stay at the OMNI at CNN Center located next door to Mercedes Benz Stadium.
- The Omni Hotel at CNN Center
- Address: 100 CNN Center NW, Atlanta, GA 30303
- See their website
- Contact: (404) 659-0000
- Embassy Suites Hotel - Atlanta
- Address: 267 Marietta St NW, Atlanta, GA 30313
- See their website
- Contact: (404) 223-2300
- Hyatt Regency Hotel -Atlanta
- Address: 265 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30303
- See their website
- Contact: (404) 577-1234
- Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center
- Address: 800 Spring St NW, Atlanta, GA 30308
- See their website
- Contact: (404) 347-9440
PLEASE NOTE, THE COLLEGE OF COMPUTING CAREER FAIR IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE GT ALL MAJORS CAREER FAIR.
With 100+ companies in attendance, the Spring 2019 Career Fair was a great success. View photos of past career fairs and companies in attendance.