School of Computer Science
College of Computing
Georgia Institute of Technology
My research interests lie in distributed systems and high-performance computing. Most recently, I have worked under the guidance of Dr. Greg Eisenhauer.
I completed my B.A. in Physics at the University of California, Berkeley in 2008. Prior to coming to Tech, I have worked in Physics research and software engineering/data analysis.
- Champsaur A, Lofstead J, Dayal J, Wolf M, Eisenhauer G, Widener P, Gavrilovska A. "SmartBlock: An Approach to Standardizing In Situ Workflow Components." Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium Workshops, 2017 IEEE International. [PDF]
- Related Poster: Lofstead J, Champsaur A, Dayal J, Wolf M, Eisenhauer G. "SuperGlue: Standardizing Glue Components for HPC Workflows." Presented at: IEEE International Conference on Cluster Computing (2016).
- Email: email@example.com, thename = alexis.champsaur
- Lab: Klaus Advanced Computing Building
- Systems Software & Security Lab
- Korvo Research Group
- Center for Experimental Research in Computer Systems