Open Positions Announcement
- The Aristotle Research Group is looking for people to fill both
full-time and part-time positions.
- Our group investigates ways to
improve the techniques and tools used by software developers, testers,and
To accomplish this, we develop new software techniques and tools, experiment with their effectiveness, and work to transfer them to practice. The research is funded by National Science Foundation and Boeing Commercial Airplanes.
- The responsibilities of the position include
- developing software tools for development, testing, and maintenance
- designing, coding, testing, documenting, and maintaining software
tools written in C, C++, and Java,
- supervising and supporting experimentation to evaluate the
effectiveness of the tools and techniques.
- These positions provide an excellent opportunity
- to anyone interested in becoming involved in research,
- to anyone who would like to pursue an M.S. degree part-time while working
- to anyone who would like to stay involved in academia until ready to start graduate school,
- to anyone interested in learning more about, and gaining experience with,
programming languages, software engineering, and software development.
- Prof. Mary Jean Harrold (email@example.com)