[Next][Index][Thread]

Re: IBM Pen Thinkpads

In article <353itt$b7o@jaxnet.jaxnet.com>, <skott@jax.jaxnet.com> writes:
2]

> Has anyone gotten a chance to use the 360p or any other pen models in the
> Thinkpad line?  I am seriously considering purchasing one (now that the
> Concerto 33/250's are unavailable) and would like to know things such as
> cpu performance, pen performance and, well, and anything else :-)
> --
> --Skott

I have played with an IBM 750P for quit a while (predecessor to the 360P), and found it
to be quite usable.  However, it is a pen-equipped notebook computer, not a tablet with a
keyboard.  They also make the 730T, which is a tablet computer.  I liked them enough that
 we are buying some of each, though not committed for the long term yet.