[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Pen Laptops

IBM just released an update of their ThinkPad 360 series pen computers, the
TP360PE.  You can peruse info about it at the WWW site, www.pc.ibm.com.  To
quickly summarize, it as a standard TP360E (50Mhz 486DX2) with pen added to
the LCD, and the LCD able to flip over to lie flat, face up, on top of the
keyboard.  It can use the IBM docking stations, etc for any TP360.  A 340MB
disk version is available today (somewhere ... released 4/26/95) while a
520MB disk version is scheduled for sometime in July.

Good luck,
--
When I find myself in times of trouble | Gerard Robinson/robiga@aur.alcatel.com
Then I'll know just where I'll be      | Alcatel Network Systems (919/850-1267)