IT University of Copenhagen Exchange Program for Undergraduates
Explore dynamic Danish design and technology
Based in Denmark’s dynamic capital, this undergraduate exchange program exposes students to a variety of classes in Digital Media in a semester-long or year-long stay. All courses are taught in English in a program modeled on Georgia Tech’s Computational Media degree.
The Digital Media and Design program at ITU Copenhagen includes:
- Courses on mobile media, social IT, digital aesthetics, e-business, games, and client-based projects
- Dormitory living with Danish and other international students
- Weekly social events with students, faculty, and guests
- Great location in Copenhagen-- a hub for design, industry, and European travel
- A one- or two-semester stay
- In-state GT tuition for ALL students
ITU Copenhagen courses will transfer back to Georgia Tech as LMC and CS credits that may be applied directly to the CM, CS, or LMC degree. For information regarding ITU to GT course equivalencies, click below:
Want to study abroad in Copenhagen?
If you are interested in applying to the ITU Copenhagen program, or you are interested as a CM or LMC major, please contact Wes Kirkbride, Assistant Director of Academic Advising in the College of Computing. Visit the exchange program on Atlas to apply and for more information.