Bachelor of Science in Computational Media
Do you love computation with a dash of art and creativity? Do music technology and communications fascinate you, as well?
Students in Georgia Tech’s Bachelor of Science in Computational Media (BSCM) program combine these passions to carve a distinct path in which they are uniquely positioned to create and engage with digital media for entertainment, music, education, and business.
The BSCM degree program was developed in recognition of computing’s significant role in communication and expression and is a joint offering between the College of Computing and the School of Literature, Media, and Communication within the Ivan Allen College of Liberal Arts, and the School of Music within the College of Design.
Students gain both theoretical and hands-on knowledge of computing while developing an in-depth understanding of visual design, music technology, or the history of media.
Does this program sound like the right fit for your passions and aspirations?
Apply to the BSCM program at Georgia Tech. Or learn more about a degree in Computational Media from Georgia Tech:
- Find out the core requirements for graduating with a B.S. CM degree
- Learn the objectives & outcomes for Georgia Tech's B.S. in Computational Media
- Discover combinations and career paths for our students
- Uncover the countless ways our students can customize their degree with our Computing Threads, Literature, Media and Communication (LMC) Threads, and Music Technology Thread.
- View accreditation and assessment information related to the B.S. CM degree.