B.S. in Computational Media Objectives and Outcomes
- Participate in the design and implementation of compelling digital artifacts for business, education, the public sector and entertainment.
- Contribute to the development of new genres and forms of media based on a knowledge of the cultural significance as well as the computational affordances of digital media
- Have the flexibility to adapt to ongoing changes in the field of digital media over their careers
- Have the communications skills necessary to present information clearly, logically, and correctly.
1. Analyze a complex computing problem and to apply principles of computing and
other relevant disciplines to identify solutions
2. Design, implement, and evaluate a computing-based solution to meet a given set
of computing requirements in the context of the program’s discipline
3. Communicate effectively in variety in a variety of professional contexts
4. Recognize professional responsibilities and make informed judgements in
computing practice based on legal and ethical principles
5. Function effectively as a member or leader of a team engaged in activities
appropriate to the program’s discipline
6. Demonstrate understanding of the historical and cultural dimensions of digital