Create an Application for Changing Majors to Computational Media
All students must attend a mandatory Change of Major meeting to declare Computational Media as a major.
1. We are only accepting double majors/dual degrees after students have completed the requirements of their primary major and have applied to graduate using the Online Application for Graduation (OAG).
2. Students must be in good academic standing, meaning cannot be on Academic Warning, Probation, or Dismissal.
3. It is recommended that ALL students complete an Introduction to Computing course (CS1301/1315/1371) with a grade of “C” or higher. It is REQUIRED for sophomores-seniors changing majors into CM.
4. Transfer students must complete at least one semester at Tech and be in good Academic Standing before changing into Computational Media.
5. Students are welcome to sign up for a Change of Major session for informational purposes. After participating in a session, students may submit a Change of Major Form up until the end of the current academic year. A new academic year begins each summer and students are required to attend another session once a new academic year begins.
6. Students may only sign up for one session per semester.
7. The Change of Major Form process in done strictly via DocuSign and those instructions will be provided at the change of major meeting.
Change of Major Meetings:
- Thursday, January 20th, 2022 CLOSED
- Thursday, February 17th, 2022 11am-12pm, via Microsoft Teams
- Thursday, March 24th, 2022 11am-12pm, via Microsoft Teams
- Thursday, April 21st, 2022 11am-12pm, via Microsoft Teams
Please sign up for a session here.
Note: You will be sent instructions regarding BlueJeans before your actual meeting date.
Contact - Undergraduate Advisors